Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Plugins are stack placed in the specialfolder Plugins:
- On Windows is C:\Documents and Settings\max\Documenti\My LiveCode\plugins
- On Mac is /Users/max/Documents/My LiveCode/Plugins
- On Linux is /home/max/my_livecode/Plugins/
Plugins stack can interact with other stack in a special way, the way a IDE plugin shuold be.
You have a special word an commands that you can use, moreover the normal livecode commands:
- topStack refers to current stack edited by the user
- SelectedObject the current control selected by the user
- revSelectedObjectChanged message sent when user select an object
- revCloseStack sent when a stack is closed
- revEditScript sent when user edit a script
- revIDChanged sent to the plugin when an image ID change
- revMouseMove sent to the plugin when the mouse move
- revMoveControl sent to the plugin when user moved with the Pointer tool
- revNameChanged sent to the plugin when a name changed
- revNewTool sent to the plugin when a different tool is chosen
- revPreOpenCard sent to the plugin before opening a card
- revPreOpenStack sent to the plugin before opening a stack
- revResizeControl sent to the plugin when user resize an object
- revResizeStack sent to the plugin when user resize a window
- revResumeStack sent to the plugin when when a window is brought to the front.
- revSaveStackRequest sent to the plugin when the stack is about to be saved.
- revShutDown sent to the plugin when the application is quitting.